You are hereWhy E Learning?
Why E Learning?
E-LEARNING Why are so many companies switching to e-Learning?
Simply put, e-Learning delivers more training to more people for the fewest dollars. It's flexible, fast, and convenient. It saves time, money, and resources. And it delivers measurable, tangible results.
Today's world is driven by access to information, and speed. The key to success is moving knowledge from the people who have it to the people who need it. E-Learning gives you the power to do exactly that. Virtually anyone can sharpen skills or develop new ones.
Earn a computer skill certification or enhance business skills. Pick up quick tips or launch a whole new career.
Here are some of the key benefits of e-Learning:
- Just-In-Time Training: Deliver knowledge on-demand, with up-to-the-minute information. Learners can access training instantly-at the office, at home, or on the road, 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Education is available when and where they want (and need) it. Learning has now become e-Learning. Now learners can attend classes from anywhere in the world at any time you like.
- Cost-Effectiveness: Without travel time or expenses, you're putting more training dollars into training-and saving up to 40 to 60 percent. And learners can take as many courses as often as they need for one flat or annual fee.
- Flexibility: Learners can choose online instructor-led courses or interactive self-paced courses, and they can take advantage of an extensive online reference library.
- Customization: E-learning can quickly assess individual and group needs, then tailor learning modules to appropriate interests, career objectives, and job profiles.
- Measurement: It's easy to set up new users, monitor their progress, and produce detailed usage reports. With the ability to create assessments, you'll know what employees have learned, when they've completed courses, how they performed, and their levels of improvement.
- Variety: Many in-depth courses are available instantly-covering everything from Microsoft office to business skill courses can be found in our e-Learning catalogue.