You are hereConsulting
Consulting Services -
In today's competitive business landscape, small and medium-sized businesses need the most efficient and effective way to market to, sell to, and service clients. CRM, or customer relationship management, consists of the business processes and software that enable collaboration, performance improvement, and better business visibility across all customer touch points. If customer relationships are an important asset to your business, then effective CRM strategies and software are key for your business.
Analyst studies show that on average, companies using CRM software grow their businesses at a rate 2-3 times faster than those that do not. That's because CRM enables businesses to:
- Win more deals by collaborating throughout the sales cycle
- Centralize customer information for all employees to better service customers
- Build profitable relationships with customers through more effective target marketing
- Increase customer loyalty and drive repeat business
- Automate customer-facing business processes and streamline repetitive tasks
- Gain visibility into staff and business performance to make timely decisions
At Nerak we have the expertize to develop an analysis of your operation to identify recommendations for process changes to improve sales through the use of Client Relationship Management processes or develop recommendations for a new training plan to fit your business objectives.
Contact us to review your business situation and we will develop recommendations that will work within your business environment. Initial consultations are always FREE
- We offer assistance to businesses with software needs. Whether it's to help the business decide if they need new software or just need to discover what they already have. If your business needs new software we will conduct a complete analysis of your business processes to help select the correct software. We will be the liaison between your business and the software/hardware vendors to ensure things run smoothly.
- We provide technical assistance in identifying, evaluating, and developing systems and procedures that are cost effective and meet your companies requirements. We will prepare recommendation specifications for system changes.
- We can act as an internal consultant within your technology and business groups by using quality tools and process definition/improvement to re-engineer technical processes for greater efficiencies. We can provide direction and guidance to less experienced staff. Perform Information Technology planning and business process analysis work.
Project Management We can assist in managing company projects with leadership in cross-department teams, directing tasks, activities and workflow of the project team, and leading our client communication during projects.
- We act as the primary contact/liaison for all questions, concerns and problems. Coordinate and resolve issues/questions arising throughout the business requirements and automation process.